Sunday, October 9, 2011

Roma,contd.

Gelato Heaven!!!

Too much gelato,so little time

Italy's finest

Secret staircase

More Tiber beauty

Look at this color!!!

Panini cart

Very tempting

the FABULOUS Villa Borghese museum

dragon guardians

These next photos were from a photo shoot for shoes on the Spanish steps. Look at these shoes!!!Ah...maybe in my next life!These are some of my favorite pix!








Beautiful street near Spanish Steps

Listerine?

My new motto

Poignant,especially since she was in front of a Gucci store

Found on a side street

the famous Trevi Fountain

5 comments:

  1. More stunning photos! LOVE those shoes too.
    xoxo
    Eileen
    PS What camera are you using these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, these pictures are lovely. The saturated colors and aged images -- well, it's the reason I love Italy more than any place in the world. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, Sorry we missed you while we were in Illinois/Wisconsin. These are fabulous photos, and yes, maybe in the next lifetime I could take one step in a pair of these shoes!! Italy is so interesting...I want to go back. Haven't been there since 1976.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. DELICIOUS photos, Sue and I'm not talking just about the gelato! Your photos show how sensitive you were to everything Rome had to offer, colorful, grand, and yes trend-setting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoes! I was taking pics of high heeled shoes on Orvieto's cobblestones. Maybe I'll get them up on my blog someday!

    ReplyDelete